Sunday, September 20, 2009

More to Know

Well, after watching last years version of 'Did You Know,' I was extremely surprised about how quickly technology was taking over. Now that I've seen the new version, I didn't realize a lot of what they had to say, but it didn't surprise me to the extent the first version did.

One thing about this video is that it is motivational, yet saddening at the same time. It encourages me to keep up technologically, but I also hate that the old ways are dying out. I prefer reading the newspaper over online newspapers. Having a physical copy of the news is just something I prefer, unfortunately I'm in the minority for that. The only thing I would question from this video that talks about technological connectedness regards junk e-mails. I feel like a junk e-mail is just as easy to ignore as junk snail mail so the changes won't be very effective.


1 comment: