Sunday, September 6, 2009

Amazing Third Graders!

The children that create Eagles' Nest Radio absolutely amazed me. I had no idea that third graders could be so much tech savvy than I am. Going into this class I was only aware of what a podcast was. I could never have made one before and too see a group of children less than half my age making one just blows my mind. Never in a million years would I have been able to accomplish this when I was in the third grade. Learning how to write in cursive was what I looked forward to that year.

Not only did these children create a podcast, but they made a rather amazing one at that. It was absolutely captivating the whole time. The music playing in the background fit the theme so well, and I could really tell that they loved telling the stories about Caesar. They learned so much about the Roman Empire and I am very impressed by their abilities to bring history to life!

1 comment: