Sunday, September 6, 2009

Improvements

I feel like last semester's videocast is a bit rehearsed and impersonal in the beginning. The speakers seemed to to have planned every word that they said ahead of time, and not everything came across as just natural conversation like it did with the podcasts I listened to with last weeks assignments. It was not until a little ways into the videocast that the speakers started to become more comfortable infront of the camera and that made listening more enjoyable.

For my podcast I would like to have a more interesting introduction. That is what get the audience interested and makes them want to continue listening. I feel like the material discussed needs to be something that captures the audience and makes them want to hear the discussion. That will make them feel like they are an active member in the conversation rather than a passive listener.

1 comment: